Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 13, 2021

8 Things Every Boy Should Know About Being A Man

Hey guys!

I just finished this book on the right and as you can see it's called 8 Things Every Boy Should Know About Being a Man. 

This book was written by Horace Hough and was released on May 31st, 2019. 

I have to say I personally love this book. It really helped me understand a lot more stuff about myself and about being a man. If you are a teenager struggling with life because of things that have been happening from school to life in general, then this book is for you. This book gives advice and could help you understand feelings that you didn't completely understand. 

This book helped me a lot because I'm not getting any younger and I've had panic attacks randomly because I felt like I'm getting older too fast and it was overwhelming. Because of this book, I feel much better about growing up and becoming a good man so I highly recommend it for boys and even some men who are struggling with manhood. I also encourage some women to read this book. It would give you insight on some of the things men go through but don't talk about, maybe even give you ideas on how to be supportive. (Not to say that women aren't already supportive). Which is another thing the book talks about-about how men should treat women and how to accept and respect them.

I have to be honest, in my opinion, from what I've been witnessing and experiencing and learning, it doesn't seem to me that too many are in fact good men, so I'm hoping that many young boys read this book so we can grow up to be better men and be proper gentlemen to the ladies and learn to truly respect them and ourselves. If you're a man reading this blog or if you're a father with a young man at home, I encourage you to read this book. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this blog and I really hope that you guys get the chance to read this book. Make sure you pay it forward and recommend it to any boy/man you know. Also feel free to share my blog, like, subscribe, and leave comments. More book reviews to come as well as new Merch.

Thank you for reading,

Jayden

3 comments:

Scarlet Jei Saoirse said...

Well I’ll be...

Good Job

Unknown said...

Really enjoyed this blog. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty interesting book.